Garlic Butter Shrimp over Spiralizer Zucchini. It's similar to my Garlic Butter Shrimp recipe, but prepped with zucchini noodles for a complete meal. Once the shrimp have turned pink, add the zucchini pasta back into the pan, gently tossing and Using a spiralizer, make the zucchini pasta. Heat the oil in a large pan over.
Finish with more parmesan cheese on top and serve immediately. How to make Zucchini Noodles without a Spiralizer: The spiralizer is not the only way to make noodles. Zucchini Shrimp Scampi – Traditional shrimp scampi made into a low-carb dish with zucchini noodles. You can cook Garlic Butter Shrimp over Spiralizer Zucchini using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Shrimp over Spiralizer Zucchini
- It’s 2 of large zucchinis (1-1/2 lbs).
- You need 4 of carrots, peeled.
- It’s 1 T of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 lb of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 4 T of butter.
- You need 1/4 c of chopped fresh flat parsley.
Now if you don't know what a spiralizer is, it's basically a vegetable slicer, cutting super-thin strips resembling spaghetti strands, creating a healthier, grain-free alternative to standard pasta. Using a spiralizer, make spirals of zucchini, yellow squash and carrots. Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full of water. Add to skillet with shrimp, remaining chicken broth, lemon juice, salt and black pepper.
Garlic Butter Shrimp over Spiralizer Zucchini instructions
- Shred or spiralize zucchinis and carrots, set aside..
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add shrimp and cook 2-3 min. until pink. Add garlic and cook 1 min. until fragrant..
- Add zucchini and carrot noodles, reduce heat and toss well. Add butter and cook 1 min. until melted..
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately..
Garlicky Shrimp Zucchini Pasta Is Your Low-Carb BFF. by Delish US. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Melt remaining butter in skillet then stir in garlic. Spicy shrimp with garlic, zucchini noodles (zoodles), tomatoes and a squeeze of lemon – I just inhaled this EASY low-carb, gluten-free Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) with Lemon-Garlic Spicy Shrimp. I love a good spiralized veggie dish once the weather starts getting warmer.