Zucchini Jelly. Reviews for: Photos of Zucchini Jelly. Zucchini Jelly. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This video shows how to CAN Zucchini Jelly.
It's always a conversation piece—everyone wonders about the "green" Zucchini Peach Jelly Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Strawberry Zucchini Jelly is wonderful concoction which utilizes that bumper crop of zucchini! This "mock" strawberry jam does contain fruit- but it also gives a delicious serving of veggies. You can cook Zucchini Jelly using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Jelly
- Prepare 6 cup of peeled, seeded, shredded zucchini.
- It’s 6 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of – 15.25 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of (6oz) box strawberry jello.
View top rated Jello zucchini jelly recipes with ratings and reviews. Canadian Flag Cake, Apricot And Mint Stuffing, Bbq! The zucchini is in there because of the abundance in the garden and it makes a great filler. Now you can use this as a ingredient in BBQ sauces or glazes for chicken or pork.
Zucchini Jelly instructions
- Combine the zucchini, sugar , pineapple, & lemon juice in a large pot.over medium heat. Boil mixture until zucchini is clear. Remove from heat. Add geletin until completely dissolved. (I did not peel mine)..
- Laddle into hot jars to within about 1/4" from the top. Seal & process in water canner 5 minutes.Allow to seal & cool. Store..
I haven't made much jam lately. I was very excited about the process when I In a few months, when the jelly has had time to age a bit, we'll pop a jar open and spread some on our. Blue and Jumper (c) Me Zeikun (c) Blue Jelly Zucchini (c) Me and. Shoyru, Grundo, and Lupe (c) Neopets. Jalapeno jelly is in the running for the yummiest stuff on earth.