Healthy Mushroom Au Gratin with Tofu Sauce. A rich and delicious side dish casserole for mushroom lovers, this mushroom au gratin recipe is made with fresh mushrooms, sour cream, and cheese. This healthy Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes recipe is a clean-eating, savory, and easy upgrade to an old classic. Combine the onion-mushroom-bacon mixture with the cheese sauce.
Pour cheese sauce over mushrooms and top with almond meal and Parmesan. Our steak with mushroom sauce recipe is the perfect dinner for beginners and experienced cooks alike. This is one of my family's all time favorite mushroom recipes, you can double the recipe, I have left the garlic as optional if you are a garlic lover I suggest to add in and you may adjust the amount to taste — you will love this! You can have Healthy Mushroom Au Gratin with Tofu Sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Mushroom Au Gratin with Tofu Sauce
- It’s 1 block of Tofu (firm or silken).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Japanese dashi soup base.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need 1 dash of ●Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●White miso (sweet).
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 bunch of Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 2 bunch of Spinach (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Melting cheese※ (optional).
- You need 1 of Powdered parsley (optional).
Amazing Vegan Potatoes Au Gratin, creamy and flavorful. Slices of potatoes, caramelized onions and fennel cooked in a flavorful herb sauce. Arrange the remaining potato slices on top, top with the remaining sauce. The best vegan potatoes au gratin with leeks, thyme, cashew cream and nutritional yeast.
Healthy Mushroom Au Gratin with Tofu Sauce instructions
- Drain the water from the tofu. Chop the vegetables into bite-sized pieces, then put them into a bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes (you could also use a Lekué silicone container)..
- Squeeze and mash the tofu in the same bowl. Strain it if you have the time! This makes the gratin surprisingly creamy. Add all ● ingredients!.
- Mix everything well, then transfer into a casserole dish. Top with cheese. Bake in a toaster oven for 7-8 minutes until browned..
- Add parsley for the color. *I heard on TV that it's healthier to use cottage cheese instead of melting shredded cheese!.
I did a quick soak of the cashews that I then blended into a cheesy cream sauce with nutritional yeast, lemon juice, garlic and water. This is all you need to achieve that cheesy classic flavor and texture au gratin. Creamy Eggs & Mushrooms Au Gratin. When I want a brunch recipe that has the crowd appeal of scrambled eggs but is a little more special, I turn to this dish. The Parmesan sauce is simple but rich and delicious.—Deb Williams, Peoria, Arizona..