Honey Glazed Garlic Salmon. This Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon from Delish.com is the most addicting salmon recipe ever. Have you ever made a recipe that truly surprised you? I know some people, myself included, worry about pan-searing a salmon filet, going to flip it over, and…. well now your beautiful filet is mangled and in several pieces.
Easy Honey Garlic Salmon is a throw together recipe in one pan and a handful of ingredients! It's Asian inspired with flavors like soy, ginger, garlic, and honey. This honey garlic glazed salmon recipe is the easiest most delicious way you could ever cook salmon. You can cook Honey Glazed Garlic Salmon using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Glazed Garlic Salmon
- It’s 4 of salmon.
- It’s 8 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 4 of large garlic clove.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s of sesame seeds.
- You need of chives or shallots or green onions.
The salmon is glazed in a delicious honey garlic sauce. Easy salmon with honey garlic sauce is one of the best salmon recipes. Garlicky, sweet, sticky with simple ingredients. The delicious honey and garlic sauce make the salmon extremely juicy, moist and packed full of flavors.
Honey Glazed Garlic Salmon instructions
- Take salmon out of fridge 20 minutes before cooking. Pat salmon skin dry with paper towel and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Take a small bowl and mix sauce honey, soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic together.
- Put olive oil in a non stick pan over medium heat. Place salmon in the pan and cook each side for 4 minutes.
- Pour sauce over salmon and cook for 1 minute or until it starts to thicken slightly. Check the side of the salmon to see how cooked through the middle is. If sauce thickens too much before your salmon is cooked to your taste, just add water 1 tbsp at a time.
- Remove onto serving plates and drizzle with sauce, and sprinkle with sesame seeds and chives or shallots if desired or green onions.
- Best served with some vegetables on the side like broccoli or green beans. Enjoy!.
This is one of the easiest salmon. This honey garlic salmon recipe is fast, simple, and the honey garlic sauce is addictive! Your whole family will love this easy weeknight dinner. You can't go wrong with honey glazed salmon. Pan fried and served with a sweet and sticky honey lemon glaze.