Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa. Cucumber Mango Salsa might sound strange but it's a light, refreshing topping that makes the most of those green, oblong beauties. Salmon is rubbed with cumin, chili powder and salt and placed on a hot grill. Sear for just a few minutes on each side.
When I'm extra hungry I almost always I generally don't put a lot of seasoning on it. If I'm in the mood for Southwest flavors, chili powder and cumin. This healthy Salmon with Mango Salsa is deceptively easy even though it looks completely gourmet! You can have Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa
- Prepare of For the Mango Cucumber Salsa:.
- Prepare 2 cups of mango, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber, peeled and diced.
- You need 2 of avocados, pitted and cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blueberries, rinsed.
- You need 1 of jalapeno, seeded and minced.
- You need of zest and juice of 2 limes.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of kosher salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of parsley, chopped.
- You need of For the salmon:.
- It’s 4 of 5-6 ounce skin on salmon fillets.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of chili powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of freshly ground pepper.
It is packed with flavor from a vibrant chipotle wet rub complimented by sweet, juicy fresh Mango Salsa. It is a symphony of flavor and texture in every mouthwatering bite that will make you look and feel like a. Go all out with dinner tonight and make something special – something tropical like this incredibly delicious Grilled Lime Salmon with Avocado-Mango Salsa and Coconut Rice! Learn how to make Chili-rubbed salmon with mango-peach salsa & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.
Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa step by step
- To make the Mango Cucumber Salsa: Toss the ingredients in a medium bowl until well mixed. Set aside..
- To make the salmon: Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high. Brush the salmon with olive oil and sprinkle 1/2 tsp. Chili powder over each of the salmon filets. Season with salt and pepper, and place, skin side down, onto the grill or grill pan. Once the skin is crispy, about 2-3 minutes, flip, and continue to cook on other side for an additional 2 minutes, for medium rare, or 3-4 minutes, for medium. Serve alongside the salsa..
Serve this summery dish over salad greens for an easy weeknight supper. The fresh mango-peach salsa pairs beautifully with rich and flavorful grilled salmon. This is not your ordinary salmon. Chili Salmon w/ Pineapple Mango Salsa…So good! Are you sooooo ready for spring like I am?