Seared Prawns with Soybean Paste. #foodrecipe #Searedprawns #soybeanpaste Like & subscribe if you like this video! The Best Soybean Paste Recipes on Yummly Cabbage With Soybean Paste, Soybean Paste Glazed Salmon, Wild Mushroom And Truffle Dumplings With Truffle-soy Dipping Sauce.
Add the water (or anchovy broth) and stir well to dissolve. Cabbage Soybean Paste Soup (Baechu Doenjang Guk). This simple soup has meat, vegetables, and a whole lot of flavor from Doenjang. You can cook Seared Prawns with Soybean Paste using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seared Prawns with Soybean Paste
- You need 400 gr of steamed prawns.
- You need 5 of red onion.
- Prepare 2 of garlic.
- Prepare 3 of green chili.
- Prepare 4 slices of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato.
- Prepare 10 tsp of soybean paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of Salt if needed.
Radish Soup with Soybean Paste (Mu Doenjang Guk). Light and soothing, this meatless soup (traditionally made with anchovy stock but you can use vegetable stock. Then, add water ½ cup and Seasoning B. Bring the pan's contents to boil.
Seared Prawns with Soybean Paste instructions
- Thinly sliced red onion, garlic, green chili, ginger, and tomato. In a non stick skillet heat 4 tbsp of oil over high heat ; stir-fry red onion and garlic until fragrant for about 1 minute..
- Add green chili, ginger, and tomato, stir it about 2 minutes..
- Stir in soybean paste and oyster sauce, let it cook for 2-3 minutes. Add some salt if needed (the soybean paste is already salty)..
- Add the prawns, and cook 5 – 7 minutes over medium heat, until the seasoning is absorbed..
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel : https://youtu.be/UNBK992KCKE.
Stir the pan's contents for several minutes. Then, simmer to reduce the broth to a paste-like consistency making the sauteed soybean paste. Transfer the paste to a small sauce dish. Garnish with chopped spring onions and. Soybean paste soup is a popular everyday dish in Korea.